Where do I report a dead animal?

Call the Mille Lacs County Public Works Department at 320-983-8201 if you are on a CSAH or County Road. If you are not on a CSAH or County Road, see the Road Jurisdiction page for the proper road authority.

Show All Answers

1. How do I go about getting a driveway and culvert?
2. I had a sign out on the State Highway, where did it go?
3. When is the next Household Hazardous Disposal?
4. How do I get a 911 street address?
5. What is the right-of-way width of my road?
6. Where do I call to schedule driver's license exam?
7. Where do I report a dead animal?
8. When will spring load restrictions begin or end?
9. I would like a Mille Lacs County map, where can I find one?
10. My mailbox got hit by the snowplow, what do I do?
11. I would like to purchase a swinging mailbox, what do I do?