How can I enroll?

Contact your county’s social services or public health department at 320-983-8208. Call the Senior LinkAge Link® at 800-333-2433 for more information about the program.

Log on to Minnesota Help.Info for more information. It is an online directory of services designed to help people in Minnesota identify resources such as human services, information and referral, financial assistance, and other forms of aid and assistance within Minnesota. It is especially rich in resource information for seniors and their caregivers, people with disabilities and their caregivers, parents, and families and low-income people. This information is available in other forms to people with disabilities by contacting us at 651-431-2600. TTY users can call through Minnesota Relay at 800-627-3529. For Speech to Speech Relay, call 877-627-3848. For additional assistance with legal rights and protections for equal access to human services programs, contact our agency’s ADA coordinator by calling 320-983-8208.

This information was obtained from the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS) website.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Alternative Care Program?
2. What types of services are available in the Alternative Care Program?
3. Who is eligible?
4. How can I enroll?