Milo Township Board
- 7 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Milo Town Hall, 14939 90th St., Foreston, MN 56330
- Roads are graded when conditions allow for it. Milo Township plows snow when 3" or more has fallen. We do not plow during a storm.
- The public comment section/portion of regular monthly meetings is the only time citizens are allowed to speak during meetings. Public comment is a time for citizens to speak and the board to listen. Public comment is not a back-and-forth discussion between citizens and the board. Anyone who does not follow the rules pertaining to this will have to leave the meeting, the sheriff's department will be called to remove unruly citizens.
- Please limit calls to board members, calls should only be for emergencies (such as flooded roads, trees blocking roads, etc.), and calls should only be placed during normal business hours, M-F, 8 am - 5 pm . Do not go to board members residences. Any other issues can be addressed by emailing the township at: Milotownship@yahoo.com, or attending a monthly meeting.
- Dennis Earl, Supervisor
- Charlie Bemis, Supervisor
- To Be Appointed, Supervisor
- Jeannie Manthie, Clerk
- Deb Earl, Treasurer
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.