Make a Payment

You may make payments online for property taxes, as well as certain fees owed to Community and Veterans Services and Public Works.

Community & Veterans Services (CVS)

  • Benefit Overpay
  • Child Support
  • Daycare License
  • Detox
  • Family Deduct
  • Parental Fee
  • Spend down
  • Other (Not for Probation Fees)

Public Works

Public Works payments can be accepted online for the following:

  • Change Use of Existing Driveway Permit
  • Culvert Payment
  • Extend Existing Driveway Permit
  • House Moving Permits
  • Mailbox - Installed
  • Mailbox - Material Only
  • New Driveway Permit
  • Over Dimension Permits
  • Over Weight Permits