Military Discharges

Filing Records

Discharged military personnel are encouraged to file their DD-214 form with the Recorder's Office. Doing so safeguards the discharge form from loss or theft, as this document is required for the service person to apply for benefit(s) from the military.  

Obtaining Copies of Records

To obtain a record of a military discharge, please contact the Recorder's office at 320-983-8304.